Intellias is looking for skilled Test Engineer with good hardware equipment maintenance skills, to be responsible for maintenance and support of the testing laboratory with set of devices related to automotive navigation systems.
- Installation and maintenance of hardware equipment in the laboratory;
- Firmware updates and application installation procedures;
- Running manual basic tests for installed applications;
- Basic CI operations (build jobs access).
- 2+ years of proven experience of hardware installation and maintenance procedures;
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Electronics, Telecommunications, IT or equivalent;
- Basic mobile and system administration skills;
- Understanding of different hardware interfaces (USB, Type-C, COM, Bluetooth);
- Basic networking understanding (IP networking, Wi-Fi);
- Upper-intermediate level of English;
- Ability to travel abroad for a business trips.