Customer is a leading multi-brand technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare customers in the United States, the United Kingdom and Canada. A Fortune 500 company and member of the S&P 500 Index, Customer was founded in 1984 and employs approximately 10,000 coworkers. For the trailing twelve months ended September 30, 2020, the company generated Net sales over $18 billion.
Broad array of offerings range from hardware and software to integrated IT solutions such as security, cloud, data center and networking.
Discover and Deliver a new front-end site experience for all three Customer`s sites based on design deliverables. This objective is a reskin of the visual design elements for common web assets such as (Typography, Textbox’s, Labels, Buttons, Drop Down’s, Links etc.) This new design language should be consistent across all sites and all platforms and should adhere to the architectural direction for front-end web components built by the engineering team.
- Work closely with product manager and other teams to design, implement, test and continuously improve scalable and extendable platform;
- Lead the team of engineers;
- Participate in design review, code reviews and product demos;
- Be responsible for professional growth of your teammates;
- Take accountability and responsibility for full life cycle of product features (from design, sizing, implementation, testing, delivery to monitoring and deprecation when needed);
- Propose process improvements and drive changes;
- Propagate quality culture among teams.
- CI/CD Tools: Azure DevOps, Jenkins;
- Testing frameworks: xUnit, Moq, AutoFixture, FluentAssertions, ApprovalTests, Selenium, SpecFlow;
- SDLC tools: Jira Software, Confluence, etc.;
- 2+ years of experience leading the team of engineers;
- 7+ years of commercial experience;
- Good understanding of XP practices and agile SDLC processes;
- Experience working with CI/CD environments;
- Knowledge of OOP/OOA, software architecture design patterns;
- Profound knowledge of relational DB, practical knowledge of MS SQL Server tools, Transact-SQL Programming;
- Ability to write high quality code following TDD practices;
- At least upper-intermediate level of English, well-developed communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience of work on large projects;
- Experience with Azure or another cloud platform;
- Knowledge of UML and software modeling;
- Personal traits: analytical thinking, responsibility, sociability, ability to work in team, attention to details.
Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree/MBA.