Industry-leading eLearning provider based in Oakland with locations in New Jersey and the Washington DC metro area. Company provides trusted private cloud managed services to businesses and government agencies that need the highest reliability and security for their high-consequence virtual training and web conferencing. Authorized Adobe Connect® Gold partner with a highly recognizable customer base of government agencies and large enterprises. Customers depend upon the company to transform their Adobe Connect platform with expert managed services and our private cloud services to support mission critical business use cases.
We are proud of our team of clever, experienced and dedicated employees who consistently inspire and motivate each other. Our competitive compensation, benefits and perks reflect the high value we place on our people. We are always looking to grow our team with people who share our values of open communication, integrity and a dedication to building products that delight our customers.
Company provides professional services for planning, designing, implementing, securing, and managing highly complex, mission-critical networks and systems.
- Commit to the creation of top of the line eLearning solution;
- Customize eLearning platform for various clients, adapting it to business needs.
- 3+ years of experience as a Front-end Developer;
- Advanced knowledge of HTML, CSS (SCSS), Vue.js (Vuex, Vue Router);
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility;
- Git and / or SVN;
- Independency and Responsibility.
Higher Education: Not required.