Our client is a big international agriculture company that opened a development center in Ukraine.
We are looking Engineers, not a “Developers.” Passionate about what they are doing, willing to contribute to Products that will change the world.
- Computer Science degree (BS or MS) or equivalent experience;
- 4+ years proven experience in Engineering and 2+ years with React/Redux;
- Excellent in HTML5/CSS;
- Proficiency with Webpack and Babel;
- Deep understanding of programming patterns;
- English (Professional working proficiency).
Will be a plus:
- DevOps mindset;
- Good experience with TDD;
- Working experience with AWS stack (we are using full-scale AWS solutions);
- Working with data visualization;
- Working knowledge of GraphQL.
You will be:
- Working in an Agile environment;
- Accountable for keeping a high level of collaboration;
- Accountable for the quality of the code and following agreed best practices;
- Review code, pull requests and give constructive feedback;
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders;
- Setup of all needed environments in coordination with the infrastructure team;
- May help to organize digital events (Data hacks, Software Hackathons, and other);
- May interview potential hires;
- Risks assessment and mitigation;
- Have fun! Learn new skills, experiment, and share with the team.