We are a proud startup based in the heart of the banking district of Zurich. Our company endeavors to bring simplicity, ease and convenience to personal finance management.
In a world of too many apps. we aim to reduce app fatigue and free-up time spent across different personal finance management apps to just one. Our app enables users to not only connect to banks of their choice, but also insurances, credit cards, mortgages and even assets such as jewellery and valuables. We already have an MVP with a product-market-fit validation and the app is available for an early beta.
To accelerate our growth we are now looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms.
We also reviewing React developers who wants to switch to ReactNative.
- Upper intermediate English;
- Thorough understanding of React.js or React Native and its core principles;
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux);
- Understanding of REST APIs;
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.;
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git4;
- Good verbal and written English communication skills;
- Personal commitment to continuously learn and improve.
As a plus:
- Ideally experience in Native development (Java, Objective-c, Swift) and skilled in the use of Firebase.
- Developing new user-facing features using React Native;
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use;
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code;
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native;
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality;
- Contribute in all phases of an agile development lifecycle;
- Create technical documentation as needed.