- Teach Intellias professionals online, in groups and individually;
- Plan lessons, track students progress and attendance;
- Use the school courses and traditional methodics, as well as developing existing formats to support students on their way to mastering English;
- Host speaking clubs;
- Prepare internal candidates for customer interviews;
- Conduct the English language test for newcomers.
- University degree in Philology or Foreign Linguistics;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English – min C1 level (CEF), Cambridge certificates or international TEFL diploma is an advantage;
- Confident user online-learning software, basic skills of MS Office;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills;
- Previous teaching or training experience is a plus.
- Perfect presenter and speaker;
- Able to multi-task, meet deadlines and demonstrate high standards of teaching English;
- Willing to develop teaching and training skills;
- Positive and creative;
- Bright and flexible.