Intellias’ HR Marketing Team is looking for an Employer Branding Coordinator to enhance Company’s brand and positive internal/external image. Our new team member should have an interest in IT industry and Ukrainian labor market. Also, we would like our new colleague to bring enthusiasm and a can-do attitude.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work on brand strategy implementation and Employer Branding direction development;
- Effectively communicate and showcase the employee value proposition, culture, mission, and work environment to prospective candidates and employees;
- Manage the performance of the Employer branding direction;
- Work on corporate brand standards development;
- Support the team with the development and realization of social media strategies;
- Manage the organization of events aimed at branding;
- Manage the process of corporate souvenirs development;
- Support marketing campaigns and partner programs;
- Assisting in organization of press briefings, photography, and press attendance;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Marketing / Branding experience 3+ years;
- IT industry related experience 1+ year;
- Proven experience in working with designers and printing services on creating corporate souvenirs;
- Experience in event management and coordination;
- Experience in working at creative agencies is a big advantage.
Skills & Specialized knowledge:
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently without excessive guidance;
- Experience managing projects from conception to completion;
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills;
- English language level — Upper-Intermediate;
- Ukrainian language level — proficiency;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.