The development of HiL test bench for the automotive project. Contract for 2 years with relocation to Frankfurt, Germany.
A big autonomous vehicle project, doing the validation of the smart Lidar. The whole project headcount is about 500 people.
- Managing the Setup/Build up Reprocessing HiL on a PC/PC Cluster together with Sub-suppliers;
- Managing the development and documentation for HiL architecture and design;
- Manage the HiL Tool Chain by comparing of plan (schedule) vs. progress;
- Develop and extend tools, troubleshooting and fix tool defects based on ALM tickets;
- Acquire, develop, understand and document system tool requirements;
- Manage and negotiate system tool requirements, change requests and unwritten expectations;
- Specify test cases according to the system tool requirements;
- Plan and estimate tool development;
- Review design documents like requirement specifications, test specifications, Architectures, etc;
- Create tool documentation for user;
- Execute tests and review for tool releases and documentation ensuring that the system tool performs per requirements;
- Support of internal and external customer by delivery, maintenance, troubleshooting and improvements of implemented tools.
- Electrical engineer or technician or cognate studies;
- Profound technical leadership of a small team;
- Advanced knowledge of C++ programming language ideally in relation to ADTF;
- Technical knowledge of automotive electronics products;
- Advanced knowledge in Server Farm Management;
- Knowledge about ECU architectures (features, components, communication);
- Knowledge of Python script language;
- Knowledge of ALM tools (prefers PTC Integrity);
- Working knowledge of ADTF based tools;
- Familiar with PC Systems, its interfaces and hardware (like RAID controller, USB controller, Storage devices, etc.);
- Familiar with MS Project, MS Office like Powerpoint, Word;
- Capable to lead sub-supplier team and track progress;
- Familiar with measurement and automation devices and methods like power supplies, video grabber, scope and multi-meters, flashing, OBD;
- Familiar with communication protocols.
- Knowledge of product development engineering practices in the automotive field (e.g. Requirements management, Configuration management, Change management, testing and review techniques).
- Team Player;
- Constructive attitude;