We are looking to welcome an Education Manager/ Junior School Manager to join our Talent Learning&Development team, grow with us and teach young generation of engineers.
- Manage education project for launching new initiative for the local Education market;
- Developing and delivering training solutions that meet business needs;
- Collaboration with business units and related shared services to planning, executing and monitoring training activities;
- Optimizing training processes for efficiency;
- Selecting and managing resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver education activities;
- Creating long-term marketing and talent engagement strategy in collaboration with related services;
- Resolving any specific problems and tailoring training programs or education events, as necessary;
- Provide technical assistance, mentorship and guidance for trainees.
- Training & education or mentor experience (2+ years);
- Experience in learning corporate service management in developing relationships with education market: business – universities, business – education providers/vendors;
- Understanding of local education market landscape;
- Experience in implementing modern trends in corporate education: blended format, on-line education, peer-to-peer learning;
- Understanding strategies of measuring learning ROI and financial model of corporate learning service;
- Readiness to launch new education project from the scratch;
- Knowledgeable about learning management systems and e-learning platforms;
- Good leadership skills;
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Experienced and effective in conflict resolution and relationship management;
- Good spoken (B1+) and written English (B1+).
Nice to have:
- Experience of real project production development (software development) on different roles (will be preferable);
- Experience at high-School education management and teaching;
- Working on administrative position at Universities/Research institutes.
- Bachelor’s of Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Education.