Intellias is seeking an experienced writer to join our Documentation Department. This position presupposes the responsibility for design, content structure, review, and quality control of business process documentation written primarily in Ukrainian.
In your daily duties, you will collaborate with a number of departments, including Business Process Management, Workforce Management, Sales & Marketing, HR & Recruitment, and Support.
- Deliver quality documentation that spans policies, standards, FAQs, and how-tos;
- Estimate and review documentation deliverables;
- Work closely with SMEs to ensure the content top accuracy and quality;
- Design graphics and diagrams to simplify complicated concepts;
- Deliver clear localization-friendly UI text;
- Contribute to polishing the in-house documentation standards, practices, and procedures.
- Perfect command of Ukrainian;
- 5-year experience in documentation development proven with a decent writing portfolio;
- Good understanding of сross-organizational business processes and DDLC;
- Hands-on experience in the industry-standard authoring, diagramming and screen capturing tools to deliver content across mobile, web, desktop, and print;
- Solid experience in managing content in Confluence;
- Analytical thinking and content architecture skills;
- Strong drafting, copy editing and proofreading expertise;
- Perfect interviewing, time management and multitasking skills;
- Fast learner capable of acquiring new expertise.