Intellias is a Ukrainian custom software development company with focus on Automotive, FinTech, Location Based Services and a number of other industries, having service delivery centers across Ukraine and Poland as well as local presence in Germany. Having over 1'250 engineers in-house, the company is a top-rated employer in Ukraine (DOU.ua) and one of the fastest growing IT businesses in the region (Inc 5'000 Europe).
In connection with rapid business growth in the last years as well as the company's ambitious strategy, Intellias is strengthening the capabilities in delivery management area. For this, we are looking for a seasoned manager to join us in the position of Director for Project Management Office (PMO). PMO will lead a strategic transformation to provide leadership and supervision over delivery processes engineering, implementation and execution, establish and run delivery management CoE (Center of Excellence) and BPO.
The position will report to C-level (Chief of Global Delivery).
- Ownership over delivery processes, including all aspects such as process engineering, implementation, control, automation and execution;
- Represent delivery organization at company corporate level with regard to any process related matter, influencing corporate process to ensure the best delivery interests;
- Lead Delivery Management CoE (Center of Excellence), responsible for competence management, managers professional development, DM consulting and other internal services connected with delivery management expertise;
- Implement and lead BPO (business planning and operations) function within delivery that will own delivery-wide operations planning and execution.
- MSc Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or another engineering area; additional business or financial education would be an advantage;
- 5+ years of experience on Sr. Manager or Director position in well-established IT Outsourcing company;
- Profound understanding of large IT outsourcing company "internal kitchen" (governance, processes, org. structure, financial management, etc.);
- Lean mindset, excellent soft skills and core management skills, leadership presence;
- Deep understanding of IT outsourcing delivery processes;
- Understanding of software engineering methodologies - PMI, SCRUM, Agile, Waterfall; understanding of process maturity models;
- Good level of expertise with processes engineering and implementation;
- Upper-intermediate or advanced level or written and spoken English;
- Previous experience leading PMO in a company over 500 people is a big plus.