Our customer is a multinational corporation with more than a century of history and offices in over 180 countries. Their most ambitious goal at the time is to introduce a range of Reduced-Risk Products (RRPs), offering smokers a healthier alternative to traditional cigarettes. The target audience is more than 1 billion of consumers around the globe.
Intellias acting as an engineering partner on the ambitious infrastructure project that should delivery the new platform. Platform is a set of services and internet applications that accelerate the development and delivery of software application by taking care of common SDLC challenges. Platform provides access and consumption for engineering teams to a set of services, technologies, practices for their development and for operating their application, ensure a set of compliance and best practices.
We are seeking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team and continue developing our Platform, to ensure that it remains on the leading edge to meet the needs of our global community of software engineers and customers. The candidate should be autonomous, self-driven, communicate well and open mind about change.
- As a Senior DevOps Engineer you will take an active step in designing and guiding the development of new services for our platform. You will work as a member of a Scrum team which develops and operates a set of services which provide the backbone of a rich ecosystem of DevOps tools used in modern cloud native development and operations;
- You will actively participate in the development and execution of our DevOps and SRE strategy. As a senior member of the team you will lead by example the other team members;
- Apply software engineer mindset and practices.
- Strong knowledge of DevOps, SRE patterns and practices as well as GitOps;
- Experience managing cloud infrastructure, mainly AWS;
- Experience in Software as Code and automation tools like Ansible, Chef, etc.;
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code, ideally Terraform, Terragrunt, Atlantis, etc.;
- Experience in CI/CD, especially with Jenkins (pipelines as code), Ansible Tower, SonarQube;
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes (ArgoCD,FluxCD,etc);
- Experience in monitoring technologies (Cloudwatch, ELK, Prometheus, Grafana, OpsGenie);
- API knowledge and integration;
- Experienced with Git, scripting and Python;
- Familiar with Agile methodology and Atlassian Stack (Confluence, JIRA, Bitbucket);
- Ability to break down complex technical work into smaller manageable parts;
- Good communicator, able to present complex ideas understandably;
- University degree;
- Fluent English (spoken and written).