- Develop automation tools & continuous integration systems for a map production that are well-crafted & steadily adds business value, as part of a community of professionals;
- Drive initiatives that contribute in development of an infrastructure that is efficient, re-usable and reliable;
- Be a part of agile team, share knowledge, do code reviews, pro-active communication;
- Boost the effectiveness of our team by helping us in optimizing our processes & infrastructure. As a result, map quality will increase and lead time for map production will decrease;
- Technical Operations, MAP Production Build & delivery Support;
- Administration, supporting and Bug fixing in the AWS environment.
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related fields;
- Hands-on technical person with experience in IT infrastructure;
- Proven experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) (e.g. Gitlab);
- Experience in site reliability, monitoring and alerting;
- Experience with technologies: – Kubernetes – Shell scripting – Flink – Helm – Json web token – AWS – Grafana;
- Experience with Micro-service architecture;
- Self- motivated, well-organized, detail-oriented and a strong team player;
- Very good communication skills in English both written and spoken.