Our customer is a multinational corporation with more than a century of history and offices in over 180 countries. Their most ambitious goal at the time is to introduce a range of Reduced-Risk Products (RRPs), offering smokers a healthier alternative to traditional cigarettes. The target audience is more than 1 billion of consumers around the globe.
Intellias mission is to help a client with the engineering of a comprehensive software ecosystem for a game-changing IoT product on the margin of innovative consumer experience and cutting-edge technology. Our teams are involved in the engineering of core platform components for best in class eCommerce, Digital Marketing and IoT solutions. As a DevOps engineer you will become a part of Core Architecture Team and be responsible for the implementation of best practices in our Digital Engineering Enterprice Platform.
The Platform is a set of services and internet applications that accelerate the development and delivery of software applications by taking care of common SDLC challenges. The Platform provides access and consumption for engineering teams to a set of services, technologies, practices for their development and for operating their application, ensure a set of compliance and best practices.
- As a member of the Engineering team, you will build and maintain the monitoring and alerting stack of the platform and ensure its 24/7 reliability and availability by applying modern SRE practices;
- Work closely with other Engineering teams and platform users on continuous improvement of the platform.
- Experience with cloud computing AWS experience preferred – Experience using monitoring and log aggregation tools (Elastic Stack, CloudWatch);
- Experience in cloud formation technologies (Docker, Terraform);
- Experience supporting services deployed through a CI/CD pipeline;
- Understanding of software design, development and troubleshooting;
- Understanding of Service Oriented and Microservice Architectures;
- Scripting in PowerShell or Python;
- Superuser on Linux/Windows (server).
To be ready to travels (1 week a month to Poland).