About the Client:
Customer is a leading software and services provider to communications and media companies. Founded in 1982 in Israel, the company now is headquartered in Chesterfield, Missouri.
Customer specializes in software and services development for communications, media and financial services providers and digital enterprises. The company develops a billing software system, customer-relationship management system and operations support system mostly for telecom industry. Among company’s top clients — Sprint-Nextel, Vodafone, Verizon, SBC and others.
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. We are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create a new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
About the project:
Work as a Platform DevOps Engineer handling DevOps activities and automation for micro services Platform using the latest industry standards and tools. This is an amazing opportunity taking part of Platform unique team. Our Elite DevOps CI/CD Platform Engineering team is part of the Technology & New Offerings team. The team is developing a platform for nonfunctional capabilities for micro services, by using and deploying the latest industry standards and tools - on Premise and on the Cloud:
- You will be part of the R&D Platform DevOps unique team of R&D Technology Unit, handling micro services Platform which will be used by all R&D micro services products;
- You will be involved in developing an envelope for enterprise grade systems that serves hundreds of millions of users around the world;
- You will handle new hot technological areas in Platform DevOps area;
- You will enjoy the opportunity of having ongoing learning as part of your day2day activities;
- You will be operating within client's domain through VDI.
- Unify the workflows and tools across R&D and Delivery teams;
- Easily build, test, and operate micro services at scale;
- Comply with all NF requirements with measurements and governed readiness;
- Manage production-like live integrative infrastructure and provide all its non-functional elements as a service;
- Drive the automation of multiple parts of infrastructure and deployment systems, striving to improve and shorten processes to enable engineering and operations teams work smarter and faster with a high quality;
- You will be an expert for the R&D Platform DevOps processes during the software development life cycle;
- You will be handling DevOps processes on Premise and on the Cloud.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science;
- 3+ years’ experience as DevOps engineer;
- Ability to handle DevOps design and hands-on tasks;
- Experience in building large CI/CD processes (experience with Git & Jenkins);
- 1+ years’ experience with Docker;
- 1+ years’ experience with Kubernetes;
- Enthusiasm to experience new technologies;
- Self-learning capabilities;
- Good communication skills.
- Software development experience (preferred);
- Experience in public Cloud – AWS or Azure;
- Experience in micro services architecture;
- Higher Education: Master’s Degree.