Our customer is one of the most well-known brands in the Automotive parts industry: an international corporation with over a hundred years of history. We are engaged with US-based branch to support their efforts in Digital and eCommerce space. Our team works on cloud infrastructure and solutions that facilitate sales and marketing of their products in the US region (~50 countries).
- Work with Client associates from IT and Data Science/Platform teams to build new digital products;
- Work closely with Client data scientists and data engineers to develop digital solutions and industrialize diverse data science applications;
- Work with other members of their assigned value stream to ensure that in-scope applications/platforms are meeting performance and stability requirements, this includes managing major incidents to mitigation/resolution;
- Improve monitoring capabilities to reduce outage frequency and duration;
- Conduct post-incident reviews and seek for improving using right tooling and tech stack;
- Exploring and researching the latest SRE/DevOps technology and trends;
- Perform post-incident reviews of all major incidents and determine action items required to avoid similar issues/minimize downtime for future incidents;
- Gather and analyze metrics from both operating systems and applications to assist in performance tuning and fault finding;
- Partner with Application Development to ensure that assigned applications/platforms have appropriate monitoring and metrics in place to appropriately measure performance and stability;
- Create sustainable systems and services through automation and uplifts;
- Balance feature development speed and reliability with well-defined service level objectives;
- Ensure that applications/platforms in the value stream are operationally ready for production, this includes annual review of all SOPs/knowledge articles;
- Identify issues that require more attention, and work to resolve issues based on an understanding of the business problem being solved.
- 5 years of Site Reliability Engineering or related systems support experience;
- 3 years of direct experience programming and or supporting Terraform;
- Strong AWS knowledge and experience;
- 4 years of direct experience with APM and infrastructure monitoring tools such as SCCM, Splunk, Dynatrace, DataDog;
- 3 years of direct experience in two of the following data management and visualization tools: Grafana, Prometheus, ELK;
- Proven ability to solve new challenges and problems quickly and independently;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders including senior leadership;
- Demonstrated ability to understand and articulate details and impacts of complex proposed solutions;
- Ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks;
- Familiar with Windows and Linux operating systems and networking;
- Strong technical troubleshooting, diagnosing and problem-solving skills;
- Have a detail-oriented mindset considering edge cases, failure modes, behavioral patterns before all;
- Experience in DevSecOps, including integrating code analysis and vulnerability scanning tools into the CI/CD pipeline is a plus;
- Experience in Containers and Container orchestration (e.g., ECS, EKS, Kubernetes, Helm,Docker Swarm) is a plus;
- Experience with the serverless approaches using AWS Lambda;
- Proved Experience in small teams from establishment to execution;
- Knowledge of writing infrastructure as code using Terraform;
- Self-learning capabilities;
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of English.
Nice to have:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject - nice to have.
Тебе також можуть зацікавити
Чому варто приєднатись до команди INTELLIAS
У нас ти знайдеш доброзичливе середовище та можливості навчатися й зростати щодня.
Можливості релокації в INTELLIAS
Отримуй новий досвід та відкривай нові горизонти, знаходячись лише в декількох годинах подорожі…
Підтримка здоров’я та спорту
Ми докладаємо максимум зусиль, щоб забезпечити комфортні умови для консультантів компанії, та піклуємося…
Як стати частиною команди INTELLIAS
Ми робимо все можливе, щоб спростити та прискорити твій шлях до нашої команди. Будемо раді бачити тебе...