We offer the opportunity to be the driver of new business at Intellias. By joining Intellias you’d have a chance to work on new engagements and pre-sales activities, to become an account starter for new Clients, as well as contribute in our Centers of Excellence. Overall DevOps is one the top specializations in Intellias, therefore being a part of Intellias' cross-location DevOps community is also a chance to share your experience and gain from other's.
- Advice and implement effective monitoring of common or shared services such as messaging queues, databases, and web servers;
- Deploy and maintain some of the most mission-critical Kubernetes clusters worldwide;
- Build and maintain CI & CD infrastructure;
- Work with development teams to ensure the security and scalability of deployed solutions;
- Develop deployment strategies for new services;
- Communication with customer;
- Estimation of efforts.
- Smart and tech savvy engineer with 5+ years of professional experience as a DevOps Engineer;
- Understands the entire supply chain and has a holistic approach and desire to reduce the gap between development and operations;
- Understands the software development lifecycle, application and infrastructure monitoring, networking in AWS, and has a practical knowledge of AWS services;
- Knows Docker and Kubernetes;
- Extensive experience with AWS and EKS;
- Strong experience to build and debug pipelines;
- Hands on experience with Terraform, CloudFormation, and some CI/CD’s;
- Experience with Linux system administration;
- Experience with Ansible (or puppet, or chef);
- Has a security awareness (OWASP, Encryption, Secrets management), and knows Bash or Python scripting;
- Good source control knowledge (Git, Gerrit);
- Very communicative and collaborative.
- Experience with Java debug/troubleshooting;
- Programming experience with either Python or Ruby;
- Hands on experience with build tools (cmake, maven, sbt).
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Тебе також можуть зацікавити
GIT, SQL, Azure, Docker, REST APIs, CI/CD, DevOps
Middle Salesforce Developer
MongoDB, SQL, Azure, SalesForce, DevOps
Senior AWS DevOps Engineer
Jenkins, Maven, Java, Linux, Python, AWS, Git/Gerrit, Ruby, Docker, Kubernetes, Bash scripting, CI/CD, DevOps, Terraform