HelloFresh is one of the leading meal kit companies. They're providing 111 million meals to 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents. From procurement tools to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, company works on a wide variety of challenging problems.
Now HelloFresh is focused on creating internal tools for making supply chains more efficient and productive. There are some new incoming projects related to improving processes of matching orders from the ordering tool (OT), goods received from the FCMS, and invoices from vendors. Some regions have developed stand-alone tools (i.e. Shark in AU), however, those tools do not scale company-wide and do not enable finance teams to work within the tools they are already using (i.e. Oracle Procurement).
As a Project Manager you will join an Intellias Supply Chain Management Projects teams for making an impact at a fun, fast-growing, mission-driven meal kit delivery service business.
- Directing and managing several, medium-sized and moderately to highly complex projects within a single account;
- Ensuring the projects deliver the desired results - within time and budget - as specified in the project plan;
- Ensuring that quality software or services are delivered according to specification using the correct procedures in line with technical and business objectives;
- Working closely with the stakeholders on both sides to manage the day-to-day work of the development team ensuring high customer satisfaction level;
- Being involved from start to finish in analysis, preparing statements of work for new project proposals, and organizing effective change management;
- Establishing a plan for the execution of the project, including a work-breakdown-structure, task dependencies, schedule, and risk mitigation;
- Tailoring and facilitating software engineering processes and defining the roles and responsibilities for the project members;
- Coaching, mentoring, motivating and supervising project team members, and influencing them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work, providing timely feedback to individuals and resource managers;
- Tracking project reporting, team velocity, ensuring key performance indicators reaching success level values.
- 2+ years of full-time practice as a Project/Delivery Manager in the software outsourcing industry;
- Previous experience with software development is obligatory;
- Experience in managing teams of 5-10 people;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to influence people, leadership by examples, cultural awareness;
- Experience in requirement analysis, effort estimating, project scheduling, risk and change management;
- Good understanding of different software methodologies - SCRUM, Agile, RUP, Waterfall;
- Experience in software engineering practices, quality assurance, improving team velocity;
- Ability to execute and prioritize a number of tasks simultaneously, resolving interdependencies with multiple stakeholders;
- Upper-intermediate or advanced level or writing and verbal English.