Intellias is working as a technology and consulting partner for set of UE-based customers in FinTech area.
We are looking for a Delivery Manager who will act not only as a сlassic PM but also as a person who can really motivate the team and be a Leader in the projects, who will provide the best service quality to our multiple customers via technical engineering expertise and streamlined operational activities for existing projects.
As an additional focus for the candidate on this role will be the portfolio grows, pro-active participation in the Up-sales activities.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Management Information Systems;
- 3+ years of full-time practice as a Delivery manager in the software outsourcing industry;
- Practical experience to organize projects and teams from scratch, directly from the discovery phase;
- Experience in managing teams of 10+ people;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to influence people, leadership by examples, cultural awareness;
- Experience in requirement analysis, effort estimating, project scheduling, risk and change management;
- Strong project management skills including conceptualization; analysis; driving alignment; planning resources; managing milestones and objectives, and Agile practices;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Experience implementing dependency management process;
- Ability to negotiate win-win outcomes;
- Relevant experience in working for (or with) a consumer start-up preferred, not required.
- Help the product team successfully to cooperate with the development team;
- Lead daily stand-ups, iteration planning sessions, and iteration retrospectives for several delivery teams;
- Track project health, anticipate and intercept cross-functional blockers;
- To support Team ramp-up plans, facilitating the recruitment process;
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality;
- Working closely with the stakeholders on both sides to manage the day-to-day work of the development team;
- Establishing a plan for the execution of the project, including a work-breakdown-structure, task dependencies, team composition, schedule, and risk mitigation.