Our client is a company that enables people, enterprises, and cities to harness the power of location. By making sense of the world through the lens of location, it empowers their customers to achieve better outcomes from helping a city manage its infrastructure or an enterprise optimize its assets to delivering drivers to their destination safely.
We are working on the Platform which provides the next generation of location based services intelligence. With every connected IoT device or sensor capable of generating and sharing location data, the Platform helps to make better use of that data and transform it into useful services for people and organizations all in real-time. The Platform is meant to become the go-to destination for location services, supporting not only autonomous vehicles but smart cities and intelligent transportation systems too.
- Directing and managing several, medium-sized and moderately to highly complex projects within a single account;
- Ensuring the projects deliver the desired results - within time and budget - as specified in the project plan;
- Ensuring that quality software or services are delivered according to specification using the correct procedures in line with technical and business objectives;
- Working closely with the stakeholders on both sides to manage the day-to-day work of the development team ensuring high customer satisfaction level;
- Being involved from start to finish in analysis, preparing statements of work for new project proposals, and organizing effective change management;
- Establishing a plan for the execution of the project, including a work-breakdown-structure, task dependencies, schedule, and risk mitigation;
- Tailoring and facilitating software engineering processes and defining the roles and responsibilities for the project members;
- Coaching, mentoring, motivating and supervising project team members, and influencing them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work, providing timely feedback to individuals and resource managers;
- Tracking project reporting, team velocity, ensuring key performance indicators reaching success level values;
- Producing agreed regular progress reports on the project status for the Program Committee and company management.
- 4+ year full-time practice as a Project/Delivery Manager with direct project accountability in the outsourcing industry;
- Previous experience with software development is obligatory;
- Experience in managing teams of 20+ people;
- Proficiency in SDLC models and ability to tailor project processes based on the customer/product needs to get best from different methodologies;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to influence people, leadership by examples, cultural awareness;
- Experience in requirement analysis, effort estimating, project scheduling, risk and change management;
- Experience in software engineering practices, quality assurance, improving team velocity;
- Ability to execute and prioritize a number of tasks simultaneously, resolving interdependencies;
- Upper-intermediate or advanced level or writing and verbal English;
- Flexibility, emotional maturity.
Higher Education: Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Management Information Systems.