Our fast-growing and professional team is looking for a Delivery Manager who will join Fintech division in the company. Our client is one of the most progressive Swiss banking groups. By joining our team, you will get exceptional business\technical\multinational experience working with the demanded products in challenging yet supportive environments.
- Managing several teams (squads);
- Being involved from start to finish in analysis, preparing statements of work for new project proposals, and organising effective scope and change management;
- Track project health, metrics, anticipate and intercept cross-functional blockers;
- Support ramp-up plans, facilitating the recruitment process;
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality;
- Working closely with the stakeholders on both sides to manage the day-to-day work;
- Establishing a plan for the execution of the project, including a work-breakdown-structure, task dependencies, team composition, schedule, and risk mitigation.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Management Information Systems;
- 3+ years of full-time practice as a Project/Delivery Manager in the software outsourcing industry;
- Experience in Fin-Tech/Banking industry is highly desired;
- Result-oriented and actions focused skillset is a must;
- Practical experience to organise projects and teams from scratch, directly from the discovery phase;
- Experience in managing scrum teams;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to influence people, leadership by examples, cultural awareness;
- Experience in requirement analysis, effort estimating, project scheduling, risk and change management;
- Strong project management skills including conceptualisation, analysis, driving alignment, planning resources, managing milestones and objectives, and Agile practices;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Experience as a Scrum Master;
- Ability to negotiate win-win outcomes.