Our fast-growing and professional team is looking for a Delivery Manager who will join to the development of new Web & Mobile Applications. By joining our team, you will get exceptional business\technical\multinational experience working with the demanded product in a competitive market.
- Managing several project(s) of moderate complexity;
- Ensuring that quality software is delivered according to specification using the correct procedures in line with technical and business objectives;
- Being involved from start to finish in analysis, preparing statements of work for new project proposals, and organizing effective scope and change management;
- Track project health, metrics, anticipate and intercept cross-functional blockers;
- Support ramp-up plans, facilitating the recruitment process;
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality;
- Working closely with the stakeholders on both sides to manage the day-to-day work;
- Establishing a plan for the execution of the project, including a work-breakdown-structure, task dependencies, team composition, schedule, and risk mitigation.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Management Information Systems;
- 3+ years of full-time practice as a Project/Delivery Manager in the software outsourcing industry;
- Experience in the AgriTech industry is desirable;
- Experience in Pre-sales;
- Result-oriented and actions focused skillset is a must;
- Practical experience to organize projects and teams from scratch, directly from the discovery phase;
- Experience in managing teams of 20+ people;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to influence people, leadership by examples, cultural awareness;
- Experience in requirement analysis, effort estimating, project scheduling, risk and change management;
- Strong project management skills including conceptualization, analysis, driving alignment, planning resources, managing milestones and objectives, and Agile practices;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Experience as a Scrum Master;
- Ability to negotiate win-win outcomes.