We seek for mature Delivery Manager to join our fast growing organization. The main direction will be to work closely with our sales, technology office and other sales/pre-sales related departments in order to facilitate new business acquisition.
- Establishing close collaboration with new prospects, work with sales, technology office prepare proposals, etc.;
- Running and growing the projects portfolio gathered, work with engineers and leads, ensuring that high quality software is delivered using the correct procedures in line with technical and business objectives;
- To be involved in projects from start to finish in analysis, preparing statements of work for new project proposals, and organizing effective scope and change management;
- Working closely with the stakeholders to manage the day-to-day work of the development team;
- Tailoring and facilitating right software engineering processes and defining the roles and responsibilities of all of the project team members;
- Coaching, mentoring, motivating and supervising project team members;
- Tracking project reporting, team velocity, ensuring key performance indicators reaching success level values.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Management Information Systems;
- 3+ years full-time practice as a Project Manager / Delivery Manager in the software development industry;
- 1+ years of sales / pre-sales related activities;
- Past experience as software developer or quality assurance engineer;
- Experience in the software development outsourcing industry;
- Experience in managing teams of 10+ people;
- Experience in managing multiple projects running in parallel;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to influence people, leadership by examples, cultural awareness;
- Experience in requirement analysis, effort estimating, project scheduling, risk and change management;
- Understanding of different software methodologies - SCRUM, Agile, RUP, Waterfall;
- Experience in software engineering practices, quality assurance, improving team velocity;
- Ability to execute and prioritize a number of tasks simultaneously, resolving inter-dependencies;
- Advanced level or writing and verbal English;
- Flexibility, emotional maturity.
Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree+.