Our customer is one of the most well-known brands in the Automotive parts industry: an international corporation with over a hundred years of history. We are engaged with the EMEA-based branch to support their efforts in Digital and eCommerce space.
- Support a medium-sized distributed team (with up to 10 FTE) along with several work-streams (with 1-3 engineers, in average);
- Setup and facilitate the development process in compliance with the Scrum framework;
- Facilitate daily Scrums, Retrospectives, Review, Refinement, and Planning meetings;
- Ensure that the team is fully functional and productive;
- Enable close cooperation between participants of a distributed Scrum team;
- Remove impediments on a daily basis;
- Setup transparency and trust;
- Apply proactive risk management techniques;
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise team members. Influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work, provide timely feedback to individuals and resource managers;
- Maintain management documentation;
- Ensure that the teams deliver the desired results within agreed constraints;
- Track progress and team velocity ensuring key performance indicators reaching success level values;
- Produce regular reports on the team's progress status for delivery and company management.
- B.Sc. degree, or higher in Computer Science, or relevant experience;
- 3-4 years of full-time practice as a Delivery/Project Manager;
- 4+ years of experience in a Scrum Master role in total (working as a part-time or full-time Scrum Master);
- Experience with working and coaching distributed teams (in several countries) with Agile and Scrum;
- Self-motivated, well-organized, detail-oriented and a strong team player;
- Flexibility and maturity are appreciated;
- At least upper-intermediate English.
Nice to have:
- Scrum.org / PMI certifications;
- ISTQB/ISQI and/or other "hard-skills" certifications related to SDLC.