Our customer develops and implements mobile enterprise solutions that help clients solve complex business problems and optimize efficiency. With more than two decades of hands-on experience in enhancing the built environment, the company is an innovator in transforming the workflow, improving performance and asset management.
Our client’s solutions help forward-thinking organizations strategically utilize their physical assets, which results in significant savings, higher return on investment, and reduced risk. The software and solutions delivered led to critical improvements in the accuracy and efficiency of data collection and reporting, allowing management to see instantaneous results. Projects include web portals, mobile and cloud-based platforms that enable teams to collect, share, and access data in real-time remotely.
- Directing and managing one or more, small to mid-sized project(s) of moderate complexity;
- Ensuring that quality software is delivered according to specification using the correct procedures in line with technical and business objectives;
- Being involved from start to finish in analysis, preparing statements of work for new project proposals, and organizing effective change management;
- Working closely with the stakeholders on both sides to manage the day-to-day work of the development team;
- Establishing a plan for the execution of the project, including a work-breakdown-structure, task dependencies, schedule, and risk mitigation;
- Tailoring and facilitating right software engineering processes and defining the roles and responsibilities of all of the project team members;
- Coaching, mentoring, motivating and supervising project team members. Influencing them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work, providing timely feedback to individuals;
- Maintaining and reviewing technical documentation;
- Tracking project reporting, team velocity, ensuring key performance indicators reaching success level values.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Management Information Systems;
- 2+ year full-time practice as a Project Manager with direct project accountability;
- 2+ year of experience as software developer (Microsoft technology stack preferred);
- Experience in the software development outsourcing industry;
- Experience in managing teams of 5-15 people;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to influence people, leadership by examples, cultural awareness;
- Experience in requirement analysis, effort estimating, project scheduling, risk and change management;
- Understanding of different software methodologies - SCRUM, Agile, RUP, Waterfall;
- Experience in software engineering practices, quality assurance, improving team velocity;
- Ability to execute and prioritize a number of tasks simultaneously, resolving inter-dependencies;
- Upper-intermediate or advanced level or writing and verbal English;
- Flexibility, emotional maturity.