Our customer is one of the most iconic brands in Automotive parts industry: an international corporation with over a hundred years of history. We are engaged with UK/Luxemburg based branch to support their efforts in Digital and eCommerce space. Our team works on cloud infrastructure and solutions that facilitate sales and marketing of their products in EMEA region (~50 countries).
As a Delivery Manager you will be responsible for a number of existing work streams and developing new ones.
- Manage project consisting of 20+ engineers;
- Tracking project reporting, team velocity, ensuring key performance indicators reaching success level values;
- Estimations on quality and quantity and timeline of resources required;
- Preparation of customer proposals, statements of work, timesheets and other project documentation;
- Explaining best practices in coding, management and engineering process;
- Tailoring and facilitating right software engineering processes and defining right project team structure;
- Responsible for overall retention and turnover for own teams;
- Coaching, mentoring, motivating and supervising project team members, and influencing them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- 6+ year experience working in consulting or outsourcing industry;
- 3+ years project management experience as a PM;
- 3+ years of experience as software developer, BA or QA. eCommerce or mobile areas preferred;
- Experience in staffing, project scheduling, risk and change management, effort estimating, software engineering practices, improving team velocity;
- Strong understanding of SDLC and methodologies;
- Excellent communication, people management and planning skills are necessary;
- Minimum an upper intermediate level or written and verbal English;
- PMP, PSM, CSM or similar certificate would be a plus.