Our fast-growing and professional team is looking for an Engineering Manager to support location growth, hire and supervise talents, contribute to best practices implementation and become People&Technical Manager for one or more engineering pools. By joining our team, you will get exceptional business\technical\multinational experience in building teams, developing people and starting new projects.
- Supervising Talents, supporting their professional development;
- Supporting ramp-up and ramp-down plans, facilitating the recruitment and rotations process;
- Managing group of employees on reserve;
- Hiring to reserve, interviewing candidates;
- Working closely with the stakeholders across the organization;
- Contributing to Centers of Excellense and being local CoE representative;
- Managing project(s) of moderate complexity;
- Being involved in analysis, preparing statements of work for new project proposals, and organizing effective scope and change management;
- Establishing a plan for the execution of the project, including a work breakdown structure, task dependencies, team composition, schedule, and risk mitigation;
- Tracking project health, and metrics, anticipate and intercept cross-functional blockers.
- Strong Engineering background (ex-Dev or QA engineer);
- 3+ years of full-time practice as a Project/Delivery Manager in the software outsourcing industry;
- Experience in Pre-sales;
- Result-oriented and actions focused skillset is a must;
- Practical experience in organizing projects and teams from scratch, directly from the discovery phase;
- Experience in hiring and conducting interviews;
- Experience in managing teams of 20+ people;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to influence people, mentorship, leadership by example, cultural awareness;
- Experience in requirement analysis, effort estimating, project scheduling, risk and change management;
- Strong project management skills, including conceptualization, analysis, driving alignment, planning resources, managing milestones and objectives, and Agile practices;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Ability to negotiate win-win outcomes.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Management Information Systems.
Тебе також можуть зацікавити
Global Cyber Security Practice Leader
English, Information Security, Security protocols, Firewalls, Intrusion Detection, Prevention Systems, Anti-Virus, Vulnerability Scanners, SDLC
Scrum, management, English, Automotive
VP, Information Management
business analysis, Product Management