Our client is the fastest-growing global tobacco manufacturing company. An international corporation with over hundred years of history, internationally recognized brands and Reduced-Risk Products. Intellias mission is to support their strategy and efforts in Digital and eCommerce space.
A newly conceptualized Digital Eco System is comprised of set of capabilities including online shop & website, linking online & offline, customization & personalization, engagement & membership, digital product & services main differences.
As a Middle SRE, you will be responsible for supporting the operations of a SaaS Consumer Data Platform within the existing ecosystem of cloud services (eCommerce and other apps). Work cross-functionally in a product team on operations and Non Functional Requirements, implementing business continuity systems to enhance the availability, observability, performance and other non functional aspects.
- Steer and coordinate digital feature integration;
- Serve as main point of contact for various stakeholders and manage projects within agreed timings;
- Provide ongoing support and maintenance for Markets;
- Report project status on a weekly basis – perform virtual calls;
- Communicate release related needs to Development and QA teams;
- Manage all activities related to delivering to the Customer.
- 3+ years of experience in equivalent position for internet based application, especially multi-tenant architecture based;
- 3+ years of experience in release management roles within agile software development environment;
- Good relationship management;
- Experience in dependency and risk management;
- Experience in project planning, reporting;
- Very proficient in English.