Our customer is fast grown FinTech startup in the loan management domain operating in EU. We are at the beginning of the long-term journey to build a loan management system using Microsoft technology stack.
Join us now and become a part of a core team to influence architecture setup, establish cooperation with customer and all this cool stuff at the start of the project!
We are looking for a Database Administrator \ DWH DevOps who will join the DWH-BI team to support a debt management company with operations in several European countries. You will be part of a geographically distributed team that works in the multinational European environment.
- Analysis of all complex database issues, provide temporary workarounds as well as ultimate solutions;
- Monitoring database performance, detection and resolution of performance bottlenecks;
- Development and maintenance of scripts and procedures for database backup/recovery;
- Data migration for DB upgrades;
- Performance analysis and optimization of SQL queries – support for developers and analysts;
- Database overall administration.
- 2+ years of experience in DWH and data modeling or/and Big Data areas;
- Ability to configure and monitor Data warehouse systems;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft technology stack (Microsoft Azure cloud, Power shell, Power BI, Power App);
- Good knowledge of SQL scripting and stored procedures programming;
- 3 years of experience in SQL database administration;
- Good English - written and verbal communication skills;
- Design of layout of system data storage;
- Database installations, upgrades.
What other skills/experience would be good to have?
- Knowledge in Data mining;
- Experience with NoSQL databases;
- Knowledge in a financial domain or debt collection;
- Certifications: Data Management and Analytics; Cloud Platform and Infrastructure.