Our customer is fast grown FinTech startup in the loan management domain operating in EU. We are at the beginning of the long-term journey to build a loan management system using Microsoft technology stack.
Join us now and become a part of a core team to influence architecture setup, establish cooperation with customer and all this cool stuff at the start of the project!
We are looking for a data enthusiast for Data Architect role with strong skills in Business Intelligence who will take lead in designing and implementing enterprise-level BI and DWH solution in the financial domain, as well as develop, optimize and oversee our client’s conceptual and logical data systems.
You will be responsible for innovating our clients businesses in terms of data management, data warehousing, analytics and insights.
- Design and implement effective database solutions, models and integrations to retrieve, process and store company data;
- Oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions;
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems;
- Develop database design and architecture documentation for the management and executive teams;
- Provide end-to-end vision or how data will flow through an organization;
- Maintain a corporate repository of all data architecture artifacts and procedures;
- Design and own a BI environment architecture that will enable clients continued growth by providing key reporting, analytics and ML/AI features;
- Design a long-term BI solution roadmap according to the business needs and industry trends;
- Ensure data systems design and functionality matches the organization's business strategies;
- Formulate, define, and document detailed solution objectives and scopes to develop BI, DWH and ETL considering best-practice methodologies;
- Adjust existing system design to solve new and existing problems in a dynamic environment;
- Coaching developers in best practices and software engineering;
- Work closely with development teams to supervise data modelling, review and approve results of development;
- Design DW/BI solutions according to with local and EU law regulations.
- 5+ years of experience in DWH and data modeling or/and Big Data areas;
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in architecture, design or development of enterprise data solutions, warehousing concept and integrations;
- Experience with BI software, ETL and cloud services (preferably PowerBI and Azure);
- Background in programming languages: SQL, DAX, (Python or R is a plus);
- Proven ability to work with distributed systems;
- Able to take leadership of multiple activities and cover changing priorities in a fast-paced and growing environment;
- Good English - written and verbal communication skills;
- High level of self-motivation and strong attention to detail.
What other skills/experience would be good to have?
- Knowledge in predictive modeling, NLP and text analysis;
- Knowledge in Data mining;
- Experience with NoSQL databases;
- Knowledge in a financial domain or debt collection;
- Certifications: Data Management and Analytics; Cloud Platform and Infrastructure.