In cooperation with the leading global provider of maps, traffic, and places data enabling navigation, location-based services, and mobile advertising around the world, Intellias is looking for a skilled Data Scientist Engineer, to take part in the development navigation product.
- The ultimate goal of this person is to create a quality monitoring dashboard;
- He or she will develop scripts that will run through test results and test data stored in Bitbucket, Jira, Jenkins, and TiCS. Based on it, he or she will prepare an analysis that will help us to identify gaps and weak spots in our testing. Effects of that work should be visualized in the form of a real-time dashboard that will answer the question about our quality levels.
- 2+ years of commercial experience in Data Scientist;
- English level Upper-Intermediate;
- Investigate, analyze, and interpret large data sets;
- Develop scripts (python preferred) for data preparation, exploration, mining. It will be required from this person to retrieve data from different API access points (Bitbucket, Jira, Jenkins, TiCS) and visualize it;
- Design, develop and implement graphs, metrics, dashboards, and reports to visualize data and support decision making.