Our client is a leading US-based IT services provider for large tech companies seeking to build an Eastern European dev team for a new product platform. Client is successfully operates for 17 years and represented in 33 countries. Client develops solutions for workplace services, IT logistics, network & data center, cloud and provide subject matter expertise, framework, templates and methodologies
- Prepares raw data for analysis;
- Loads prepared data to a data repository;
- Performs statistical modeling and analysis datasets to develop metrics, reports and visualizations;
- Works with technology and business stakeholders to understand data and analysis needs;
- Creates and maintains database and statistical models for ongoing and ad hoc review and analysis of data;
- Automate log file load from contract manufacturers to S3 (AWS Lambda);
- Parse log files for Audio and Focus tests and validate results;
- Automate loading of a seven day history of Audio and Focus tests to Athena database tables;
- Archive Audio and Focus test results > 7 days in separate Athena database tables;
- Connect QuickSight dashboard to seven day history tables in Athena database.
- S3 (AWS Lambda);
- Athena database tables;
- Experience with data modeling.
Initially it would be part time for a few months, with the possibility to become full time.