EveryMatrix is a company offering award-winning software solutions to the iGaming industry.
It was founded in 2008 by a team of innovative and visionary people with the aim to create a fully flexible and tailored software solution for operators whilst working with high-profile iGaming partners. As a leading software supplier in the iGaming industry, our vision has been, and continues to be, to keep developing, improving and striving towards creating market-leading solutions.
EveryMatrix’s services include the largest Casino Aggregation service in the market (offering more than 8,000 casino games from more than 130 providers), a Sportsbook which offers more than 2,000 different betting markets on over 35,000 live events every month, and a core player management and transaction platform processing tens of millions of gaming transactions every day. Together with payment processing services from our own fully regulated payment provider along with 40+ payment vendor integrations, and a fully featured live affiliate and agent management system, these platforms produce a wealth of high value data – in super high volume. Data that needs to be managed, transformed, analysed and shared in as close to real-time as possible to drive value for EveryMatrix and our clients.
- Participate in scrum events;
- Attend intern activities designed to allow you to develop your skills, better understand your career interests and identify opportunities for future employment;
- Support staff and teams on data projects;
- Writing tech specs and documentation;
- Other projects and research on an as needed basis.
- Currently pursuing/obtained Bachelors or Masters degree Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics or Data Science concentration;
- Hands-on expertise in SQL Programming, (pg)PL/SQL or T-SQL;
- Experience with MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint);
- Ability to navigate structured and unstructured data sets;
- Interest in Big Data, Data Visualization, Cloud Architecture and/or DevOps.