As a Senior Technical Writer, you will create documentation that empowers developers to build location-based solutions with the HERE platform. You will write tutorials, create and edit API references, and explain concepts in a clear and direct style. You will collaborate directly with product managers, developers, and map data experts to develop documentation for new products and new features.
- Deliver quality documentation that spans blog posts, FAQs, internal documentation, policies, standards, and how-tos;
- Documentation release processes coordination activities;
- Estimate and review documentation deliverables;
- Work closely with SMEs to ensure the content top accuracy and quality;
- Design graphics and diagrams to simplify complicated concepts;
- Contribute to polishing the in-house documentation standards, practices, and procedures.
- 3 years’ experience as a technical writer;
- Advanced English level;
- Demonstrated ability to write documentation for a developer audience;
- Excellent writing skills and ability to conform to a style guide;
- Experience working on an Agile team;
- Ability to gather information through a variety of methods, including interviews, hands-on work with the product, and collaboration tools;
- Familiarity with one or more of the following: OpenAPI, Java, Python;
- Experience writing documentation in Markdown.
- Ability to write sample code for use in documentation;
- Experience using git (GitLab preferred);
- Experience with DITA;
- Knowledge of Protocol Buffers.
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree.
Тебе також можуть зацікавити
Big Data Senior/Principal Data Engineer (Python/Java) for USA Telecom Project
Linux, Python, SQL, NoSQL, Spark, Docker, CI/CD
Strong Middle/Senior Data Engineer
Scala, MySQL, Java, Python, SQL, Kafka, Spark, Data Engineer
Data Science Engineer
SQL, Azure, Data Engineer