The largest Ukrainian telecommunication operator providing communications and data services based on a broad range of mobile and fixed-line technologies, including 4G. Company's customer base amounts to over 26 million in mobile and more than 1 mln in broadband internet.
Kyivstar is a part of VEON, one of the world's largest integrated telecommunications companies, headquartered in Netherlands. The holding company owns telecom assets in the CIS countries, Europe, Asia, and Africa, and its shares are freely traded on the stock exchange (NASDAQ).
Kyivstar has achieved big success thanks to investment into development of its own fiber-optic network which is an important link in the traffic exchange between Europe and Asia, and it is a reliable partner of Ukrainians in the connection with the other countries of the world. The company provides roaming services in 195 countries on 5 continents.
Working as a part of one or more agile teams: analysis and implementation of features, configuration and fixes of existing functionality, root cause analysis for incidents.
- Development and configuration of marketing campaigns using UI-based flows (Amdocs Pontis system) according to technical specifications;
- Operational support and configuration of existing marketing campaigns;
- Campaign channels setup and configuration;
- Marketing campaigns testing (Friendly User Tests/ User Acceptance Tests);
- KPIs and success metrics tracking for active marketing campaigns.
- 1+ years as System Analyst / IT support 2nd level / System Administrator;
- SQL basic level;
- Attention to details, analytical thinking, readiness to learn;
- Personal responsibility for result, Team working.
Nice to have:
- English elementary;
- Understanding of Telecom billing or provisioning systems architecture;
- Understanding of marketing campaigns implementation;
- 3GL language basic experience (PHP, Perl, Python, HTML);
- Practical experience working with CRM/CVM and campaign management systems;
- Basic level of XML;
- Experience working with Atlassian Suite (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket);
- Experience in creating technical tasks and documentation.
Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree.