The largest Ukrainian telecommunication operator providing communications and data services based on a broad range of mobile and fixed-line technologies, including 4G. Company's customer base amounts to over 26 million in mobile and more than 1 mln in broadband internet.
Kyivstar is a part of VEON, one of the world's largest integrated telecommunications companies, headquartered in Netherlands. The holding company owns telecom assets in the CIS countries, Europe, Asia, and Africa, and its shares are freely traded on the stock exchange (NASDAQ).
Kyivstar has achieved big success thanks to investment into development of its own fiber-optic network which is an important link in the traffic exchange between Europe and Asia, and it is a reliable partner of Ukrainians in the connection with the other countries of the world. The company provides roaming services in 195 countries on 5 continents.
Development and operational support of CRM applications.
Working as a part of one or more agile teams: analysis and implementation of features, configuration and fixes of existing functionality, root cause analysis for incidents.
- Development of CRM campaigns (Amdocs Pontis system) using UI-based flows;
- Operational support and updates of existing CRM campaigns according to technical specifications;
- Campaign content management;
- Campaign channels setup and configuration;
- CRM campaigns testing (Friendly User Tests/ User Acceptance Tests);
- KPIs and success metrics tracking for active campaign.
- 2+ years of practical experience working with CRM/CVM and campaign management systems;
- Experience working with Atlassian Suite (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket);
- Practical SQL knowledge;
- Methodology: Agile / Scrum or Kanban;
- Experience in creating technical tasks and documentation;
- Attention to details, analytical thinking.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Docker tech stack would be a plus;
- Knowledge of Grafana, ELK stack, Artifactory is nice to have;
- Understanding of Telecom billing or provisioning systems architecture;
- Hands-on experience with AS WildFly/Glassfish/WebLogic would be a plus.
Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree.