Our customer is a multinational corporation with more than a century of history and offices in over 180 countries. Their most ambitious goal at the time is to introduce a range of Reduced-Risk Products (RRPs), offering smokers a healthier alternative to traditional cigarettes. The target audience is more than 1 billion of consumers around the globe.
Intellias mission is to help a client with the engineering of comprehensive software ecosystem for a game-changing IoT product on the margin of innovative consumer experience and cutting-edge technology. Our teams are involved in the engineering of core platform components for best in class eCommerce, Digital Marketing and IoT solutions. As a Cloud Architect you will become a part of Core Architecture Team and be responsible for the implementation of best practices in our digital engagement platform.
- Team organization skills, ability to take over technical manager / product owner role;
- Ability to drive initiatives, advocate technology and practices, socialize ideas;
- Ability to drive and lead by example implementation of POC, RnD types of products.
- Background as a software, infra or as a system engineer;
- Experience in agile practices (Scrum, Kanban);
- Strong understanding of system / software architecture patterns;
- Knowledge of design and implementation of resilience patterns, cloud native patterns, distributed systems patterns, regional-failover patterns;
- Profound knowledge of Software development and delivery processes and frameworks;
- Knowledge of AWS, strong experience in deploying HA solutions in AWS;
- Knowledge of Containers - Docker/Kubernetes;
- Knowledge of Infrastructure provisioning technologies - Terraform, CloudFormation;
- Expert in modern scripting language (Python, Ruby, Go);
- Experience in Git/Github/Bitbucket/GitLab.