We are looking for the Infotainment Software Developer is responsible for creating and integrating Application software for infotainment system features such as navigation, radio, media, entertainment, phone, voice, and vehicle settings. The software development is primarily in C, C++ and Kanzi for HMI.
- Develop C++ and HMI on Kanzi;
- Integrate APIs that provide services for: media, phone, navigation, and speech–recognition;
- Integrate support for mobile devices: Android Auto, Apple CarPlay;
- Participate in system design, documentation, and testing.
- Understanding of C++ software development;
- Experience designing software for infotainment platforms;
- Experience with Git;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science;
- Experience with Kanzi;
- Experience with Qt;
- Experience with JIRA / Confluence (User knowledge);
- Experience with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
Do you want to get info about courses and internships at Intellias as soon as possible?
Join the Telegram channel of our education hub - IntelliStart. Here you will find information about educational events and resources for mastering IT professions.