Intellias is expanding the operation of Intellias Middle East and for this reason we are looking for a rockstar business development professional to join our team in Dubai.
The selected candidate will be responsible for running part of the business development activities in UAE helping the company to achieve its goals.
- Build relationship with new clients/prospects;
- Create a business development strategy and the main KPIs to be followed;
- Follow up the development of the strategy on a monthly basis to adjust and make sure we are in right track;
- Leverage companies presence in UAE meeting with multiple potential clients;
- Build a network of companies where Intellias can be considered as strategic partner;
- Help build Intellias brand in UAE by connecting with key people in the market and also participating in different events as our brand representative;
- Help shape the business development practice for UAE.
- At least 10 years of experience of work on business development and client relationship management in IT Consultancy/Development Company with focus on electronics and/or software (preferably);
- Experience on doing business in UAE, deep understanding of their culture and business practices;
- Deep understanding of IT industry structure, key players, relationship between them and internal dynamics such as budgeting and investment cycles;
- Good understanding of modern software development practices and processes;
- Great communication and presentation skills. Fluent English is a must, Arabic is a plus;
- Demonstrable understanding of IT Outsourcing industry, its business models, sales cycle and markets;
- Demonstrable track-record of B2B software services sales to large companies;
- Proven ability to deal with prospects (at VP/Director level), and close the deals with large enterprises;
- Existing network of potential buyers within UAE market will be a big plus;
- Ability to grow, develop and maintain personal relationship with a network of potential buyers;
- Ability to operate efficiently in remote context, as a part of international, geographically distributed team;
- Willingness and ability to travel if necessary;
- Good understanding and experience of usage for modern B2B sales techniques: from lead generation to negotiation and post-sales account development;
- Entrepreneurial mindset, ability to take risks and operate in conditions of high uncertainty;
- Technical background will be a plus.
- Knowledge of IT consultancy industry;
- Knowledge of IT outsourcing industry.
Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree/MBA.