Following rapid growth over the last 5 years we are investing into build-up of international sales organization focused on key industries we work with and most importantly, Automotive.
At this position you will be responsible for executing our business development strategy on German Automotive market: from selecting targets to prospecting key leads and on-boarding new accounts.
- At least 10 years of experience of work or sales to German Automotive Industry with focus on electronics and/or software (preferably);
- Experience selling to DACH-based customers, deep understanding of their culture and business practices;
- Deep understanding of Automotive industry structure, key players, relationship between them and internal dynamics such as budgeting and investment cycles;
- Good understanding of Automotive software ecosystem: embedded, infotainment, HMI, V2X, ADAS/AD, cloud systems;
- Good understanding of modern software development practices and processes, both industry-specific (e.g. A-SPICE, functional safety standards) and generic (e.g. Agile, DevOps);
- Great communication and presentation skills. Fluent (preferably native) German and English are must;
- Demonstrable understanding of IT Outsourcing industry, its business models, sales cycle and markets;
- Demonstrable track-record of B2B software services sales to large technology companies;
- Proven ability to deal with prospects (at VP/Director level), and close the deals with large enterprises;
- Existing network of potential buyers within German or Global OEMs and Tier1s will be a big plus;
- Ability to grow, develop and maintain personal relationship with a network of potential buyers;
- Ability to operate efficiently in remote context, as a part of international, geographically distributed team;
- Willingness and ability to travel frequently;
- Good understanding and experience of usage for modern B2B sales techniques: from lead generation to negotiation and post-sales account development;
- Entrepreneurial mindset, ability to take risks and operate in conditions of high uncertainty;
- Technical background will be a plus.