To support its rapid growth, Intellias seeks to hire a Sales Development Representative in the DACH region, where they are experiencing exceptional market opportunity. The role reports into the VP Sales Europe. Salespeople who thrive on closing a new business can join an established highly professional organization on the cusp of exponential growth.
This position is highly exciting and compatible if you:
- Love software and services sales;
- Hunting for new accounts, and engaging prospects that have expressed an interest through inbound channels;
- Enjoy understanding prospect's key problems to help you establish sales qualified appointments;
- Have a highly polished personal brand (especially on LinkedIn), and an expansive professional network;
- Have complimented your sales behavior with digital and social media selling skills to drive engagement among modern buyers;
- Hold yourself accountable to promoting team success, deliver high impact results with low ego, lead yourself with a growth mindset, and have an insatiable desire to learn.
Role Related Requirements:
- Demonstrable understanding of the IT Outsourcing industry, its business models, sales-cycle, and markets;
- Appreciation of modern software development practices is desirable, but not a pre-requisite;
- Experience focusing on inbound and outbound lead qualification, identifying and researching potential clients;
- Engage prospects in a consultative selling sales approach;
- Manage multiple accounts simultaneously during the early stages of the funnel;
- Maintain CRM records of all sales opportunities while continually assessing and communicating goal attainment statuses;
- Be a brand advocate during all prospect interactions while identifying new opportunities that drive value;
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to identify new business opportunities;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Technical background or orientation is a plus.
What We’d Like You to Bring to the Table:
- Equity, diversity, and inclusiveness are at the center of your core principles;
- Minimum 7 years of experience in relative Sales roles with at least 3 years in B2B software sales (Offshore Software Development sales is a plus);
- Fluent in German and English, oral and written.