Our Corporate Analytics team is designing a platform that will enable Intellias transformation into a data-driven organization. In pursuit of this strategic goal, we are looking for an expert PO / Business Analyst to join our team and help us build the platform which is crucial to our business success and will be used at all management levels to instill the culture of continual improvement.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to assess their needs and priorities in data analytics, visualization, and reporting;
- Understand underlying operational business processes and systems;
- Manage various data-related requests in a fast-paced environment;
- Manage requirements and ensure they are properly understood, estimated, and prioritized by the team;
- Manage backlog and plan sprints;
- Conduct demos and retrospectives;
- Prepare and validate analytical reports.
- Experience in performing the role of Business Analyst or Product Owner with a focus on data analytics or BI tools;
- Understanding data modeling concepts;
- Proven experience with the agile methodologies especially Scrum;
- Hands-on experience with Power BI and Microsoft business intelligence tools;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong ability in making trade-off decisions with balanced level of desirability, feasibility, and viability;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Confidence in networking and managing relationships across business and technical teams;
- Curiosity about people and data - you know how to ask questions to get to the root of the matter;
- Experience in people analytics would be a plus.