We develop the innovative business platform for Fortune 500 companies, such as General Motors and Morgan Stanley, as well as for internationally renowned universities in North America.
Our web-project with cloud architecture based on Microsoft Azure is focused on preparation and organization of trainings using video courses for more than million of active both corporative and private users worldwide. This project enables easy learning of Microsoft products (MS Windows, MS Office, Sharepoint, etc.), including solutions for the third party developers, such as OpenOffice, Novel and Corel.
- Work with project stakeholders to define project scope, goals, deliverables, and business and software requirements;
- Setup requirements management process and make sure it is followed;
- Create and maintain business and software requirements documentation;
- Effectively manage project scope changes to ensure any change to scope is relevant, approved by stakeholders and documented;
- Define software acceptance criteria and validate the product according to them;
- Assist Product Owner in the product roadmap development;
- Clearly translate business requirements into software requirements understandable for the development team;
- Educate development team about product features and functionality.
- 3+ years of experience in requirements management or business analysis in IT companies;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Fluency in English is required;
- Good communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to prioritize tasks/objectives with strong organizational, administrative and analytic skills;
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Knowledge of key business analysis tasks, requirements engineering techniques;
- Good conflict management skills;
- Experience of working in a fast-paced project environment and adaptability;
- Hands-on experience in JIRA & Confluence;
- Ability to facilitate tech discussions and organize documentation of achieved results and agreements.
Nice to have:
- Experience in e-learning;
- Experience with Azure and MS tech stack.