EveryMatrix is a company offering award-winning software solutions to the iGaming industry.
It was founded in 2008 by a team of innovative and visionary people with the aim to create a fully flexible and tailored software solution for operators whilst working with high-profile iGaming partners. As a leading software supplier in the iGaming industry, our vision has been, and continues to be, to keep developing, improving and striving towards creating market-leading solutions.
With offices across Europe, Asia and North America, EveryMatrix is able to deliver custom-built solutions in these regions within our product range, including the award-winning sports betting solution, OddsMatrix, which is equipped with more than 14,000 live events monthly; CasinoEngine, the largest casino content aggregator currently on the market, with 2,000+ games across 30+ vendors; Money Matrix, the licensed payment service provider as well as GamMatrix – the ultimate gaming management platform.
- High Capacity Aggregate Gateway (including Redundancy);
- Payment API developed to support 3rd Party integrations;
- Device Optimized;
- Customizable PCI Compliant GUI's;
- Risk Management Module;
- Verification Module;
- Back Office Operations Module;
- Chargeback Management;
- Treasury (FX/SDA Management);
- MFSA Certificated PSP Entity;
- Level 1 PCI Certificated Systems.
The responsibilities of the Business Analyst include (but are not limited to):
- Work with project stakeholders to define project scope, goals, deliverables, and business and software requirements;
- Analysis of feature functionality related to application’s existing functionalities, before its implementation;
- Break down business requirements to manageable level and translate them into form understandable by development team;
- Providing of side effects and business risk before implementation is done and document it;
- Create and maintain business and software requirements documentation;
- Define software acceptance criteria and validate the product against them;
- Work with UI/UX team on product usability, provide input, and verify results;
- Assist Product Manager in product roadmap development;
- Clearly translate business requirements into software requirement understandable to development team;
- Educate development team about product features and functionality;
- Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved;
- Provide a project schedule to identify when each task will be performed;
- Together with Team Lead and/or Scrum Master facilitate problems/issues resolution throughout project life cycle;
- Track and report on project milestones and provide status reports; be accountable for project results;
- Clearly communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Economics or Business;
- At least 3 year experience in Requirements Management or Business Analysis in a software development business;
- Ability to prioritize tasks/objectives with strong organizational, administrative and analytic skills;
- Knowledge in working with issue trackers like: JIRA, On Time;
- Experience working in Scrum/Agile environments;
- Communication and negotiation skills; presentation skills with a sales focus;
- Upper-intermediate or advanced level of English
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Planning and organizing, decision-making;
- Experience working in a fast-paced project environment and adaptability.
Nice to have:
- Experience in project management, product management;
- Experience in Finance industry.