As a Senior BI Analyst you will work closely with the business to use your talents as an insights & analytics professional to help solve key business problems using data. You will also act as a data advocate and coach for the wider business in our mission to become a truly data-driven company by helping stakeholders to self serve simple data requests.
- Developing SQL code to interrogate our data to solve key business problems;
- Proactively bringing new ideas to the table relating to business questions, analytics approaches, datasets and ways of working;
- Training business stakeholders of all levels on creating their own dashboards and analytics best practices;
- Assessing opportunities, understanding behaviour, testing hypotheses with data analysis;
- Communicating segmentation analysis, relevant trends and campaign performances (including SLA’s & KPI’s) to internal as well as external stakeholders and across the business;
- Forecasting through Uncertainty/Sensitivity testing and scenario planning to create data driven performance from historic and current data;
- Presenting insights to stakeholders & senior management, translating analysis into the 'so what?' and identifying possible actions to take as a result;
- Presenting data in a clear and easy to comprehend manner, using visualisation tools(Looker).
- Working with SQL, Snowflake, dbt, Apache Airflow, Python, Fivetran, AWS, git and Looker;
- Strong data visualisation skills, including knowledge of self-serve tools like Looker, Tableau or similar.
Nice to have:
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to explain statistical concepts to business users;
- You have experience in delivering actionable insight to support decision making in marketing, commercial, product, operational and/or strategic decisions;
- You have experience in taking a business question or problem and turning it into an insight brief;
- You have excellent SQL Proficiency – You’re good at quickly getting a grasp of any dataset that you're working with & support other analyst to do so;
- You have a good understanding of the business – you quickly identify which metrics are relevant for an area and anticipate which data projects will add value;
- You have a track record of delivering insight and actionable recommendations in an analytical role;
- You have the ability to effectively form relationships with the business in order to help with the adoption of data driven decision making;
- You have experience in building models and dashboards to tight timelines and embedding these in operations to inform real-time business decisions;
- You have experience capturing stakeholder requirements across various levels of seniority and functions and building appropriate analytical solutions;
- You’re a self-starter – you take initiative in spotting opportunities and finding ways to solve challenges with data;
- You have the ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast paced environment;
- You have the ability to deal with ambiguity & form ambiguous questions into defined solutions to improve the business area.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Тебе також можуть зацікавити
Чому варто приєднатись до команди INTELLIAS
У нас ти знайдеш доброзичливе середовище та можливості навчатися й зростати щодня.
Можливості релокації в INTELLIAS
Отримуй новий досвід та відкривай нові горизонти, знаходячись лише в декількох годинах подорожі…
Підтримка здоров’я та спорту
Ми докладаємо максимум зусиль, щоб забезпечити комфортні умови для консультантів компанії, та піклуємося…
Як стати частиною команди INTELLIAS
Ми робимо все можливе, щоб спростити та прискорити твій шлях до нашої команди. Будемо раді бачити тебе...