A global professional services company providing organizations with tools for cloud enablement and transformation. Through a unique combination of expertise and agility, the company accelerates cloud innovation and helps organizations fully unlock the value received from cloud technology. As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and a Salesforce Platinum Partner, the company helps clients connect their front office and back office by building a new operating model that allows them to harness the benefits of both Salesforce and AWS. The company is supported by a robust ecosystem of technology partners, proven methodologies, and
well-documented best practices. Thereby, elevating customers by achieving operational excellence on the cloud, within a secure environment, at every milestone of the journey to becoming cloud-first. With over 12 years of experience and a portfolio with thousands of successful cloud deployments, the company serves clients across the globe. The company has offices in Israel, Europe, and North America.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Lead technical workshops and advise customers on architectural and strategic IT decisions;
- Ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services on the AWS platform;
- Educate customers on best practices to ensure their solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud;
- Work with other company's teams to ensure quality and customer success;
- Capture and share knowledge with our broader technical experts community;
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, company’s DevOps, FinOps and the account management teams.
Looking for experienced and highly motivated technologists who possess technical depth and strong interpersonal skills. As an AWS solution architect you will lead technical workshops, advise customers on architectural and strategic IT decisions and design highly scalable, flexible and resilient cloud architectures that address customer business challenges. As a trusted customer advocate, the solutions architect will help organizations understand best practices around advanced cloud-based solutions. The ability to connect technology with measurable business value is critical to a solutions architect. The ideal candidate is passionate to develop a deep expertise in the AWS technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the AWS platform. She/he will possess customer facing skills that will allow them to represent the vendor well within a customer's environment and drive discussions with senior personnel within the company, as well as a technical background that enables them to easily interact and give guidance with software developers and architects.