The product we create is the Platform providing the next generation of location services intelligence. Offering high quality services such as map-data, traffic, geocoding and more as a standard, the platform now is evolved to reach the next level offering customers new ways of creating the value for their organizations.
Platform will provide comprehensive software development tools to third-party developers from different industries using which they could ingest, process and analyze sensor data from multiple sources, encode location-related information for people, places and things.
With the complete development environment, developers will be able to consume data and services of the platform, even those created by other users, to enrich their own solutions as well as provide their data and services to bring into the platform or create within it for use in application of other users.
Connected to the Platform's cloud services, intelligent in-vehicle devices could "see around the corner" to track and respond to the potential danger as well as perform real-time changes to the maps or any other data which then could be shared with other connected devices creating IoT ecosystem.
- Develop and execute automation scripts;
- Develop and apply testing processes across the platform, ensure platform teams follow defined test strategy;
- Track platform quality assurance metrics;
- Ensure platform delivery quality.
- 4+ years of overall professional experience in Software Engineering;
- 3+ years of experience in Automation Testing of Software;
- Good experience and knowledge of Java;
- Experience with continuous integration and source control systems;
- Familiarity with testing methodologies and techniques;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and engineering practices;
- Hands on experience of the product with the micro-service based architecture;
- Upper-intermediate level of English, well-developed communication skills;
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
Will be considered as a plus:
- Experience with Amazon cloud services;
- Experience in big data.