Product consisting of a 120° FoV high-resolution lidar sensor (hardware) and perception packages that segment the point cloud delivered by the lidar into interpretable structures like vehicles, pedestrians, and free space (software). Project includes systems and safety development (functional safety, safety of the intended functionality and cybersecurity). Also includes the verification and validation of a specific perception feature - Horizon Detection.
- Lead automated testing efforts including test framework development (C++);
- Identify (unit, integration, smoke,...) test coverage gaps;
- Improve unit test coverage for C++ 14 codebase using Catch2 and trompeloeil frameworks;
- Work with LiDAR perception team to make effective integration tests in C++;
- Contribute to the software development tool environment as well as continuous integration;
- Ensure the highest software quality for our products;
- Communicate with a client about requirements;
- Collaborate with team members.
- 5+ years as AQA Engineering with C++;
- Experience developing automation frameworks;
- Experience in test automation during all phases of the development lifecycle.
Тебе також можуть зацікавити
Senior QA Automation Engineer
Senior AQA Engineer, Java
Java, Big Data, Kafka, English, Software Testing, Flink
Middle AQA Engineer
Java, Gradle, Maven, Git, CI/CD