360 Treasury Systems AG (360T AG) is an independent and globally-established trading venue with more than 250 employees and more than 50 different nationalities worldwide. As Deutsche Börse Group’s FX unit, 360T provides a web-based trading technology for over-the-counter (OTC) instruments, integration solutions and related services. We stand for innovation in the FX market. We are a dynamic company full of motivation, enthusiasm and an optimistic attitude. Our team consists of fast thinking and entrepreneurial minds who like to challenge the status quo and drive the company forward.
You will be part of the Quality Assurance and Testing Team and directly reporting to our Unit Lead of Trading Services. As a Software Test Automation Engineer, you accelerate the delivery and improve the quality of 360T platform. You will be responsible for designing and implementing an automation solution for functional and non-functional test requirements whilst working closely with the development and testing team. Ownership is a big part of the role as you will take over responsibility for products / features etc. and share your knowledge in the team.
- Implement automated solutions for various testing requirements;
- Play a key role in expanding our existing automation capability for increased test coverage;
- Review and improve existing automation approach;
- Create and maintain test artefacts for regression testing and automation;
- Participate in manual test creation / execution;
- Track quality assurance metrics and report test results periodically to provide clarity and transparency in all the deliverables;
- Improve the overall platform quality;
- Collaborate closely with the software development, support, project management and business teams;
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Graduate with good, relevant business or technical degree or similar level;
- Minimum 3 years of development and / or test automation experience and 5 years of overall experience in Quality Assurance and Testing;
- Extensive experience in developing test automation scripts in Java;
- Experience in working with databases (Oracle/ PostgreSQL);
- Experience in developing or maintaining test automation framework for REST/FIX APIs;
- Excellent hands-on experience with test automation tools (Selenium, TestNG, JUnit, Cucumber, Robot Framework), test automation frameworks (Data Driven, Keyword Driven and Hybrid), CI - CD (Bamboo, Jenkins, Bitbucket), and version control (Git, SVN);
- Experience in automating complex applications, preferably in banking / trading systems;
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced company with entrepreneurial spirit.
Тебе також можуть зацікавити
Senior AQA Engineer (Java)
Oracle, Jenkins, JUnit, Java, svn, PostgreSQL, GIT, Selenium, REST, Cucumber, Bamboo, CI/CD, QA Automations
Middle AQA Engineer
MongoDB, WPF, Scrum, SQL, Angular, Software Testing, QA Automations
Senior AQA Engineer
Agile, C/C++, AUTOSAR, ASPICE, QA Automations