We are proud to be one team of more than 5,000 unique, curious, passionate problem-solvers spread across the world. We bring out the best in each other. And together, we help the automotive industry, businesses, developers, drivers, citizens, and cities move towards a safe, autonomous world that is free of congestion and emissions.
We’re Navigation, a product unit within Location Technology Products technical unit. We develop software for onboard, hybrid, and online navigation applications – used by hundreds of millions of people around the world. Using a Navigation Data Standard (NDS) run-time format, our software includes navigation domain logic for traffic-dependent routing, route guidance, map visualization, search, positioning and machine learning-based predictions and suggestions. On our team, you’ll see your work transforming connected and embedded navigation around the world.
- Guarantee Quality of solutions;
- To define and drive the test strategy for the team/product;
- To coach other engineers in the team on writing high-quality automated tests;
- To create and/or introduce frameworks & tooling to improve the automated testing capability;
- To measure & identify gaps in automated testing and improve it continuously;
- To interface with manual exploratory testers on gaps in automated testing and help shift meaningful & repetitive tasks from manual testing to automation.